Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 716.820 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,125 Kwacha (4.36 CUC) in Corralillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)