Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 713.496 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,600 Kwacha (8 CUC) in Corralillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)