Cost of living comparison between Corpus Christi, Texas, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 712.650 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,891,090 Kwacha ($5,460) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (24 minutes ago)