Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 712.790 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,275,476 Kwacha ($5,998) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,580,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)