Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.829 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 186% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,712,791 Kwacha (Bs 93,456) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)