Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01951 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 510 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 297 Kwacha (Bs 15,229) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)