Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.740 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 185% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,677,192 Kwacha (Bs 93,075) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)