Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.856 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 184% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,647,571 Kwacha (Bs 92,512) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (35 minutes ago)