Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 760.393 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,902,388 Kwacha (€3,817) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)