Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 842.745 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,420,346 Kwacha (€5,245) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sunderland costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)