Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 802.343 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,267,553 Kwacha (€4,073) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,190,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (about 1 hour ago)