Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.270 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 41,623 Kwacha (ARS $1,422) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)