Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.831 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 54,819 Kwacha (ARS $1,223) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)