Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.801 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 59,595 Kwacha (ARS $1,461) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)