Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.093 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,165,908 Kwacha (CH$1,982,331) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)