Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.121 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,931,147 Kwacha (CH$2,615,416) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,120,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)