Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.108 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,708,162 Kwacha (CH$2,444,041) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)