Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.512 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 151% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,889,130 Kwacha (kr56,349) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)