Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,505 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.684 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 153% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,921,456 Kwacha (kr57,110) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)