Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.076 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 144% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,812,008 Kwacha (kr37,345) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)