Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.206 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 150% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,857,768 Kwacha (kr56,213) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)