Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,653 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.829 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 149% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,078,547 Kwacha (kr51,588) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,440,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (33 minutes ago)