Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 224.525 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,443,226 Kwacha (R$ 6,428) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)