Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.504 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,473,014 Kwacha (R$ 7,814) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,280,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)