Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 225.728 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,609,743 Kwacha (R$ 7,131) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)