Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 215.874 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,359,431 Kwacha (R$ 6,297) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Vijayawada costs ₨7,116 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (40 minutes ago)