Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.531 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 328,485 Kwacha (50,297 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)