Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.622 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 494,202 Kwacha (74,628 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (30 minutes ago)