Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.571 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 493,171 Kwacha (75,048 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)