Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 182.258 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,402,248 Kwacha (7,694 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)