Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 177.577 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,488,706 Kwacha (8,383 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)