Cost of living comparison between Constanţa, Romania and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.882 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,561,659 Kwacha (14,817 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)