Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07706 MWK / GNF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 16,050,109 Kwacha (208,277,192 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)