Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07925 MWK / GNF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,309,824 Kwacha (142,704,414 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)