Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07955 MWK / GNF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,254,830 Kwacha (128,903,134 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)