Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 802.169 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,649 Kwacha (€4.55) in Compiegne.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)