Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 886.627 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,450,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 4,394,555 Kwacha (€4,956) in Compiegne.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)