Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 45.248 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,664,127 Kwacha (ARS $58,879) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (36 minutes ago)