Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.232 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,372,446 Kwacha (ARS $38,954) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 850,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)