Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.799 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,384,613 Kwacha (ARS $33,126) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)