Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.621 MWK / HNL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 340,219 Kwacha (L 11,111) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (36 minutes ago)