Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.661 MWK / HNL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 602,300 Kwacha (L 19,644) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)