Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.866 MWK / HNL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 536,617 Kwacha (L 17,967) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)