Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.578 MWK / HNL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 541,229 Kwacha (L 17,700) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (39 minutes ago)