Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.450 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,693,464 Kwacha ($9,382) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,670,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)