Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.620 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,787,913 Kwacha ($3,885) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)