Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.770 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,254,370 Kwacha ($5,927) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (39 minutes ago)