Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 954 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.660 MWK / LKR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,817,521 Kwacha (390,065 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)