Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 872.970 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,217,943 Kwacha (€7,123) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)