Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 868.824 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,336,270 Kwacha (€2,689) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)