Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 833.660 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,183,757 Kwacha (€2,619) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)