Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 830.460 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,110,382 Kwacha (€2,541) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)