Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 851.442 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,267,633 Kwacha (€2,663) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)