Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.013 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 590,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 484,514 Kwacha (₨43,996) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 2 hours ago)