Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.900 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,675,150 Kwacha ($10,721) in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (38 minutes ago)