Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.465 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 514,476 Kwacha ($b4,925) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)