Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.145 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,007,281 Kwacha ($b9,672) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 962,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)