Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.277 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,066,068 Kwacha (12,063 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)