Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 181.538 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,196,081 Kwacha (6,589 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)