Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.048 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,235,364 Kwacha (6,749 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (44 minutes ago)