Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.243 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,251,014 Kwacha (Mex$ 34,518) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)