Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.019 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 519,413 Kwacha (Mex$ 14,420) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $134 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)