Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Juárez, Mexico and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.318 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 463,647 Kwacha (Mex$ 12,100) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)