Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.946 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 364,059 Kwacha (Mex$ 9,594) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)