Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.440 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 934,299 Kwacha (Mex$ 24,305) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 746,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)