Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00908 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 43% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 200 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 114 Kwacha (Bs 12,559) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (26 minutes ago)