Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.443 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 136% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 22,149,363 Kwacha (Bs 310,027) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)