Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12627 MWK / PYG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,175,836 Kwacha (9,311,755 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 800 BYN (33 minutes ago)