Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12647 MWK / PYG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,103,040 Kwacha (8,721,826 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)