Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12895 MWK / PYG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,098,801 Kwacha (16,276,180 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)