Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14520 MWK / PYG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,325,634 Kwacha (16,016,761 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (39 minutes ago)