Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12320 MWK / PYG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,067,130 Kwacha (16,778,751 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)