Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.458 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 13,517,582 Kwacha (Bs 189,169) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)