Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.773 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,873,186 Kwacha (Bs 179,360) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (37 minutes ago)