Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.869 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,589,120 Kwacha (Bs 133,425) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (30 minutes ago)