Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 867.761 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 105% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,585,402 Kwacha (€4,132) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)