Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 873.267 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,862 Kwacha (€9) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)