Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.190 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,685,218 Kwacha ($7,938) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)