Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 713.520 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,574,101 Kwacha ($9,214) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (40 minutes ago)