Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.420 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,075,987 Kwacha ($8,517) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,680,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (44 minutes ago)