Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,101 Kwacha (₩9,189) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)