Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.638 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,864 Kwacha (₩10,760) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)