Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.641 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 533,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 531,632 Kwacha (23,481 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (44 minutes ago)