Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.430 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 133% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,920,021 Kwacha ($12,503) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,830,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (42 minutes ago)