Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 715.570 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 149% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 25,250,922 Kwacha ($35,288) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)