Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.929 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,051,993 Kwacha (NZ$6,056) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (41 minutes ago)