Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.020 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 99% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,879,935 Kwacha (NZ$7,548) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (28 minutes ago)