Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.800 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,767,386 Kwacha (元15,808) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,340,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (34 minutes ago)