Cost of living comparison between Chongqing, China and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.667 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,415,888 Kwacha (元32,636) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 2 hours ago)