Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.530 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 847,100 Kwacha (Taka 99,311) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 749,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)