Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.875 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 786,360 Kwacha (Taka 88,607) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 647,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)