Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.664 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 907,227 Kwacha (Taka 104,718) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 806,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)