Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.940 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 480,764 Kwacha (Taka 53,777) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (43 minutes ago)