Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.651 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,061,294 Kwacha (руб 241,975) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (20 minutes ago)