Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.578 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,807,090 Kwacha (руб 242,453) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,940,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)