Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.998 MWK / ZMW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,613 Kwacha (78 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)