Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 74.521 MWK / ZMW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,309 Kwacha (85 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (27 minutes ago)