Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.384 MWK / ZMW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,174 Kwacha (42 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)