Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.538 MWK / ZMW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,766 Kwacha (72 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)