Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 77.518 MWK / ZMW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,297 Kwacha (81 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (33 minutes ago)