Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 221.510 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,030 Kwacha (S/. 36) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (39 minutes ago)