Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 217.511 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 299,500 Kwacha (S/. 1,377) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)