Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 210.547 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 445,548 Kwacha (S/. 2,116) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)