Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 220.303 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 410,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 395,143 Kwacha (S/. 1,794) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (39 minutes ago)