Cost of living comparison between Chimbote, Peru and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 211.970 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 276,415 Kwacha (S/. 1,304) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)