Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.521 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 895,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 846,571 Kwacha (Mex$ 23,180) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)