Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.201 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,243,558 Kwacha (CH$1,035,232) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)