Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.080 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,157,128 Kwacha (CH$1,997,170) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)