Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.987 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,732,741 Kwacha (Mex$ 71,939) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)