Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.280 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,215,479 Kwacha (Mex$ 30,176) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 904,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)