Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.384 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,280,397 Kwacha (Mex$ 68,309) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)