Cost of living comparison between Chihuahua, Mexico and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.273 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,357,154 Kwacha (Mex$ 61,587) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (44 minutes ago)