Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 108.738 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,977 Kwacha (元64) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (23 minutes ago)