Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 104.801 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,592 Kwacha (元63) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (31 minutes ago)