Cost of living comparison between Chifeng, China and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 105.337 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,712 Kwacha (元26) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)