Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.141 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,411,800 Kwacha (S/. 6,384) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,280,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)