Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 217.814 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,230,360 Kwacha (S/. 5,649) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)