Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.451 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 119% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,139,582 Kwacha (¥796,675) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)