Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.311 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,667,945 Kwacha (¥1,215,040) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,720,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)