Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.927 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 495,344 Kwacha (23,670 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 2 hours ago)