Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.239 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 332,959 Kwacha (16,451 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)