Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.597 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 764,513 Kwacha (35,400 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 700,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)