Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.851 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 918,288 Kwacha (42,024 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 833,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (22 minutes ago)