Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.239 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,914,054 Kwacha (94,571 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)