Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.768 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,842,211 Kwacha (88,703 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)