Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.838 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,097,299 Kwacha (91,833 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)