Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.464 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 456,931 Kwacha (17,266₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)